Raven Software’s Amos Hodge has stated on Twitter that Modern Warfare Remastered Double XP is coming soon. It will start on February 10, ending on February 13, 2017 at 10AM PT.
— Amos Hodge (@wendellwobble) 8 febbraio 2017
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered update 1.08 was recently released for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This update is 1.85GB and it adds four kits: Huntsman, Czar, Lawman, and Battle-Scarred, each one dedicated to a specific weapon, whether it’s the shotgun for the Lawman, a sniper rifle for the Huntsman, a Light Machine Gun for the Czar, and an SMG for Battle-Scarred.
It also contains two new melee weapon sets. The first is the Gladiator weapon set, that includes the Gladius sword made famous by the Roman Empire. The other one is the Hatchetman, gives you a straight-up axe.
Furthermore, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered update 1.08 includes new calling cards, new camo options, new emblem sets, new reticule variants and three new weapons: the Kamchatka-12 shotgun, the XM-LAR assault rifle, and the classic .44 Magnum.
Here you can find the full patch notes:
- Expanded Artic Wolf Content
- Spawn improvements
- Collateral Damage fix
- C4 will now stick to Helicopters
- Environmental and Melee Kill Stats will no longer reset on Prestige
- Melee Weapon crosshairs will change color when over an enemy that is in range of a melee attack
- Still give match bonus if the other player quits Cage Match
- Show Rank on Gun Game Scoreboard
- Virtual Lobby optimization
- Fixed collision in Ambush tunnel
- Fixed issues with Kill Cam/Streaming
- Fixed Streaming issues relating to invisible weapons
- Fixed issues with Melee Weapons on ladders causing weapons to disappear
- Fixed issues with Exclusion Zone Weapon Camo appearing incorrectly
- Fixed issues with Clan Tag resetting unexpectedly
- Fixed issues where killstreak activation could stop functioning
- Fixed missing visuals of one Hardpoint neutral zone in Strike
- Fixed sometimes seeing the blur too early when going to ADS with a Sniper Rifle
- Fixed ADS sometimes not stopping weapon inspection
- Fixed issues with ADS Toggle control schemes not being able to throw C4
- Fixed various issues with Character visuals in the Virtual Lobby
- Fixed the “Extreme Speed” Challenge to track through death and rounds
Are you joining Modern Warfare Remastered double XP event?