Nioh Walkthrough Guide Part-2 – Complete Deep in the Shadows, Onryoki Boss Fight
Nioh Walkthrough Part-2 Guide to help you complete the game’s second main missin in the Kyushu Region of Japan.
Nioh Part-2 Walkthrough Guide
In our Nioh Walkthrough Guide Part-2, we’ve detailed everything you need to know about completing the game’s second main mission.
Nioh Part-2 Walkthrough
Deep in the Shadows Walkthrough Guide
- From the starting area, you need to continue running ahead onto a narrow passage.
- You will come across plenty of enemies and items to loot throughout the area so keep your eyes open.
- Continue heading up, take right, and proceed onto a circular pathway. Again, there are plenty of enemies in the area so be careful!
- A little ahead, you will come across a locked double-door. To open it, you need Key to Residence that is near a Yokai in the room opposite of the locked door.
- After opening the door, head down into the village below with fire and enemies all around.
- If you want, you can engage the enemies, otherwise, ignore them and proceed towards the ship.
- Near the ship, you will come across both the melee and ranged enemies. Simply proceed towards the ship to face the boss named Onryoki.
Onryoki Boss Fight
- For this boss fight, you need to ensure that your Equipment Load is on ‘Green’ and you’re playing in Low Stance.
- You either need to try to dodge behind the boss or strafe in a way that you’re safely on his backside.
- Once you are safely behind him, land a couple of quick hits, and block his follow-up Chain Attack.
- This is pretty much all that you need to do in order to complete this boss battle.
This is all we’ve on our Nioh Walkthrough Guide Part-2. If there is anything else you would like to know, let us know in the comments section below!