It has been over a year since the launch of Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft plans to support the game for another year. Now the studio has revealed some interesting stats for their widely successful game.
Speaking with UOL Games, director of Latin America at Ubisoft, Bertrand Chaverot, revealed that Rainbow Six Siege has more than 13 million registered players. Bertrand further added that in the first month of the game’s launch there were 5 million registered players, and also revealed that 3.9 million players play Rainbow Six Siege at least once a week.
Rainbow Six Siege year 2 season pass is already available for $30 and if you pre-order it before February 7, 2017, you will get the Obsidian Weapon Skin. The year 2 season pass for the game includes:
Operators and bonus DLC
- 8 new Year 2 operators across 4 seasons
- 8 exclusive headgear customisations
- 8 exclusive uniform customizations
- R6 Carbon charm
- 600 R6 Credits to purchase in-game content
- 7-day early access to each season’s new Operators.
- 10% discount in in-game shop
- 5% Renown boost to unlock in-game content faster
- 2 extra daily challenges
Rainbow Six Siege is a first-person tactical multiplayer shooter developed by Ubisoft for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.