Nioh Walkthrough Guide to help you complete Deep in the Shadow mission in Kyushu Region, traverse the caves, and completing the third mission.
Nioh Walkthrough Guide
In our Nioh Walkthrough Guide, we’ve detailed everything you need to know about completing the Deep in the Shadow Mission.
Nioh Walkthrough Part-3
Deep in the Shadow Walkthrough Guide
- Head down from the shrine to defeat an enemy and proceed from the ledge.
- There are plenty of items in the area but to find the boss, you need to continue heading down.
- While on your way, you will come across a Shrine inside a cavern.
- From the area with the Glowing Mushrooms, head to the right side, and find a bridge.
- A little ahead, you will come across another Shrine.
- Heal up, take the ladder down, and stick to the left side to find the boss named Hino-Enma.
Hino-Enma Boss Fight
- This boss battle is literally a pushover if you have a long-ranged melee weapon.
- After the fight starts, don’t go in aggressive, keep your distance, and don’t land more than 2-3 hits.
- Her ranged attack can leave you Paralyzed, therefore, dodge it at all costs.
- As long as you’re dodging her attacks and landing your 2-3 hit combo, you should be good to go!
This is all we’ve on our Nioh Walkthrough Guide. If there is anything else you would like to add, let us know in the comments section below!