Nioh Walkthrough Guide to help you complete the game’s first mission ‘The Man with the Guardian Spirit’ and defeat Derrick the Executioner.
Nioh Walkthrough Part-1
In our Nioh Walkthrough Part-1, we have detailed everything you need to know about completing the game’s first mission ‘The Man with the Guardian Spirit’ and defeat Derrick the Executioner
The very first mission of Nioh, titled The Man with the Guardian Spirit, not only serves to make players familiar with the game world and the character of William, the protagonist, but also as a tutorial where players learn the basics of movement and combat which are essential to surviving.
Nioh Walkthrough Part-1 Guide
Nioh The Man with the Guardian Spirit Walkthrough Guide
- From the starting area, track the Spirit, and proceed towards the exit.
- In the next area, acquire the Dungeon Key, proceed ahead, and head up the circular stairway.
- A little ahead, you will come across three enemies who are fairly easy to defeat. Once done with them, proceed to your first Shrine.
- From the Shrine, continue ahead to battle against three enemies, and come across locked double-doors.
- To open them, head inside the alleyway, take the circular stairway, and come to a locked door to trigger a brief cut-scene.
- Now head to the very bottom of the area, defeat three enemies, and head out from the right-hand side.
- Once in the courtyard, you will have to face four enemies. Deal with them followed by heading up to find another Shrine.
- While on your way up, you will come across a couple of enemies before meeting the first boss named Derrick the Executioner.
Derrick the Executioner Boss Fight
- The key to completing this boss battle is to bait the boss’s attacks.
- To do so, quickly charge in followed by dodging to the either side and landing a couple of hits.
- After the initial phase, wait for the Charge Attack, dodge away, and don’t land more than 1-2 hits.
- Keep up this simple strategy and you should be able to defeat him in no time.
This is all we’ve on our Nioh Walkthrough Guide. If there is anything else you would like to add, let us know in the comments section below!