This Fire Emblem Heroes Summoning Guide will help you learn everything you need to know about summoning heroes in the game. The game features a number of heroes you can call in a battle. While the summoning process is as simple as it can get, there are some things that you should keep in mind while trying to summon a hero.
Fire Emblem Heroes Summoning
After you start to summon, you should be able to see all four attribute orbs i.e. red, blue, green, and colorless. These color-coded orbs basically represent the hero of the same type. For instance, Abel can only be summoned using the blue orb.
For your convenience, here’s what you can expect from these color-coded orbs:
- Red: Fire Element, Swords
- Green: Wind Element, Axes
- Blue: Thunder Element, Lances
- Colorless: Healers, Bows, Assassins
At the beginning, summoning a hero will cost 5 orbs which will continue to decrease over time. Summoning a hero for the first time costs 5 orbs, summoning a hero for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time costs 4 orbs, and summoning a hero for the 5th time costs 3 orbs.
This, however, only holds true if you don’t leave the Summoning Menu,
Apart from the decrease in the cost, the chances of getting a 5-star continue to increase with each summon. Here’s a simple calculation to help you out:
- 5 Times with no 5-star – 0.5% Increase
- 10 Times with no 5-star – 1.0% Increase
- 15 Times with no 5-star – 1.5% Increase
- 115 Times with no 5-star – 11.5% Increase
Moreover, it goes without saying that you can upgrade your units to 5-star as well. As for the game’s default summoning pattern, it goes something like this:
- 5-star – 3% chance of being summoned
- 4-star – 36% chance of being summoned
- 3-star – 61% chance of being summoned in the game
The reason why you want to get your hands on 4-star or 5-star heroes is because of better stats that they bring to the fray. However, a 3-star unit can be stronger as compared to a 4-star unit depending upon skills and resources invested into it.