AMD Crimson ReLive Driver 17.1.2 Out Now, What’s New?
AMD Crimson ReLive Driver 17.1.2 are out so startup your PC and run your AMD Crimson client. AMD has released a list of fixed issues and improvements as well as problems that its engineers are aware of.
Also check out: AMD Vega GPU Giveaway Being Held Without The GPU Being Released
AMD Crimson ReLive Driver 17.1.2 adds Ghost Recon’s Wildland’s beta as well as Conan Exiles beta.
AMD Crimson ReLive Driver 17.1.2
- Conan® Exiles Beta
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta
- Changing memory clocks with Radeon WattMan with more than one display connected may cause memory clocks to intermittently become stuck at their minimum setting or switch between min and max ranges intermittently causing display flickering.
- Diablo®III May experience smoke or lighting effects may appear corrupted when using DirectX®9 API.
- Some applications may experience an intermittent or random runtime crash in atidxx64.dll.
- FIFA®17 may experience a black screen on launch when using Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress system configurations.
- Watch_Dogs®2 may experience an intermittent game crash after extended periods of play on some Radeon RX 300 series products.
- Paragon™ may experience flickering in profile or store preview pages after changing graphics settings when using Multi GPU.
- Forza Horizon 3 may experience a crash or application hang with the Blizzard Mountain DLC on some select Radeon GCN products.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Radeon RX 400 series products may experience scaling issues for some applications when using the display scaling feature.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ may experience an application hang when running in Multi GPU with DirectX®12 and performing a task switch.
- Mouse cursor corruption may be intermittently experienced on Radeon RX 480.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive has incorrect default slider values with Radeon Chill enabled. Users can modify these values to suit the experience they want.
Head over here to download the latest version of the AMD driver.