Destiny’s mysterious fellow Xur: Agent of the Nine is back again for another weekend, brining an array of exotic armor and weapons for you to browse through.
Before we detail everything that Xur has brought this week, let’s discuss his location, timing, and his dealing method! To find Destiny’s Xur, you need to head over to the Vanguard table.
The hooded figure should be available now and will leave at 09:00 AM GMT on Sunday – you can convert it to your own time zone using multiple online tools. As for his preferred dealing method, you need Strange Coins in order to buy anything from him.
Destiny’s Xur: Agent of the Nine for Jan. 27-29
Now that we have minor details out of the way, let’s discuss everything that Xur has at his disposal for the weekend. The key of the list goes like Item Name – Type – Cost in Strange Coins.
- Three of Coins – Consumable – 7 Strange Coins
- Legacy Engram – Leg Armor – 29 Strange Coins
- Zhalo Supercell – Exotic Auto Rifle – 23 Strange Coins
- The Glasshouse – Exotic Titan Helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- Graviton Forfeit – Exotic Hunter Helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- Claws of Ahamkara – Exotic Warlock Gauntlets – 13 Strange Coins
Destiny is now available on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.
Found anything that caught your eye? Don’t forget to share it with us in the comments section below! If you are looking for a powerful weapon, try giving Zhalo Supercell a chance!