Nvidia GeForce 378.49 Drivers Released For Resident Evil 7
If you want to play Resident Evil 7 and own a graphics card from team green then you should download the Nvidia GeForce 378.49 drivers. The Resident Evil 7 game takes you back to the roots of the game and I think that is something worth experiencing.
Also check out: Nvidia Volta Coming Out In 2017 On 12nm FinFET Technology
What’s New In Nvidia GeForce 378.49 Drivers
With the Nvidia GeForce 378.49 drivers you get added support for:
- GeForce GTX 1050 notebook
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti notebook
SLI profiles are added or updated for the following games:
- Battlefield 1
- Deus Ex: Breach Standalone – added DirectX 11 profile
- Diablo III – added DirectX 11 profile
- Dreadnought(2016) – added DirectX 11 profile
- LEGO: Minifigures Online – added SLI-Single profile
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
- Shooter Game (HDR) – added DirectX 11 profile
- Sniper Elite 4 – added DirectX 11 profile
- Space Hulk: DeathWing – added SLI-Single profile
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Watch Dogs 2
This driver update is game ready for not only Resident Evil 7 but Conan Exiles early access, and the For Honor closed beta as well. I for one am interested in the For Honor beta and will be updating my drivers as I own a GTX 1060 myself. Let’s see what kind of performance improvement we get from this driver update.
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
- Random flashed that occurred in Just Cause 3 while using the Titan X have not been fixed in this update.
- Switching to full-screen mode reboots Wargames: Red Dragon on the GTX 1080.
- The GTX 1070 is not found when using the Alienware Graphics Amplifier.
- In Battlefield 1 rain puddles appear dark when using the GTX 1070.
- Flickering in Assassins Creed: Syndicate.
- SLI issues in Battlefield 1.
- Graphics issues when playing Hitman with SLI on.
I recommend downloading the Nvidia GeForce 378.49 drivers for optimal experience in games. One you have downloaded the drivers you should restart your computer in order to the effects to take place. This should happen on its own but if not you can do it manually. Let us know what you think about the Nvidia GeForce 378.49 drivers.