Electronic Arts has released a new FIFA 17 title update (already available for PC, coming soon to consoles). It’s detailed below (courtesy of operationsports).
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
Besides FIFA 17 title update, a Nintendo Switch version of FIFA has been announced few days ago. Fans were very happy about it, until a report from Eurogamer has showed up, claiming that the game will be based on the old-gen versions.
Luckly, EA’s Peter Moore has replied with a post on Twitter and, according to his words, Nintendo Switch’s version of FIFA will be a unique experience, custom built for the console.
— Peter Moore (@petermooreEA) 13 gennaio 2017
FIFA 17 is a sports game available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.