Activision is one of the many third-party publishing partners with Nintendo for the upcoming Nintendo Switch. Now Activision has announced the Skylanders Imaginators for the upcoming console and it will also be a launch title for Nintendo Switch.
Also, those who purchase the Skylanders Imaginators on the Nintendo Switch will have access to the digital library of Skylander characters which means that players will not have to bring the “Portal of Power” around with them.
Other games confirmed for the Nintendo Switch are Steep, Just Dance 2017, Rayman Legends Complete, Puyo Puyo Tetris and much more.
- 1-2-Switch (Nintendo)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
- Snipperclips (Nintendo)
- Just Dance 2017 (Ubisoft)
- Rayman Legends Complete (Ubisoft)
- Steep (Ubisoft)
- Has Been Heroes (Frozenbyte)
- Super Bomberman R (Konami)
- Disgaea 5 Complete (Nippon Ichi Software)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris (Sega)
- Skylanders: Imaginators (Activision)
- I am Setsuna (Square Enix)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Bandai Namco)
Nintendo Switch will launch on March 3, 2017, and will be priced at $299.99 for the US and will be region free.