Nintendo Switch is only a couple of months away now and there are a plethora games in development for the device. A number of games are ready for launch day not all games will sell for the standard $60 price tag.
Nintendo Switch base games will start from $49.99 and go all the way up to $60.
Nintendo Switch Launch Game Line-Up For North America
- 1-2-Switch (Nintendo)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
- Snipperclips (Nintendo)
- Just Dance 2017 (Ubisoft)
- Rayman Legends Complete (Ubisoft)
- Steep (Ubisoft)
- Has Been Heroes (Frozenbyte)
- Super Bomberman R (Konami)
- Disgaea 5 Complete (Nippon Ichi Software)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris (Sega)
- Skylanders: Imaginators (Activision)
- I am Setsuna (Square Enix)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Bandai Namco)
Nintendo Switch Japanese Games Lineup
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence with Power Up Kit
- I Am Setsuna
- Puyo Puyo Tetris S
- Disgaea 5
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 with Power Up Kit
- Super Bomberman R
- Dragon Quest Heroes I & II
Nintendo Switch is releasing for $299 and is going to be region free. You can grab games from different regions by creating an account for a certain region and downloading the content.
Nintendo Switch is going to have a healthy third party support as well as a strong first party line up. Ubisoft, EA, 505 Games, Activision and many others are working on Switch games.
The price seems a bit high but if the content is worth it, fans would be fine with paying $299.
For more on Nintendo Switch, stay tuned!
Do you think the price is right for Nintendo Switch?