Nintendo Switch came up with a reveal trailer that blew up people’s mind. It showed some good games such as The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition, Mario Kart and…Splatoon. It was firstly released for Wii U, being one of its most successful games, so Nintendo has probably decided to make a Splatoon Switch version.
But this is not all about the trailer. Nintendo of France, in fact, has shared an interesting post on their official Facebook page:
What makes you want to play Splatoon on the Nintendo Switch the most?
Has Nintendo leaked the presence of a Splatoon Switch port that’s already in the works?
Anyhow, Nintendo Switch presentation is around the corner and, according to Nvidia CEO, Jen-Hsun Huang, this console will be fantastic.
This console is very Nintendo and the experience it offers is going to be very Nintendo. The beauty of that company, the craft of that company, the philosophy of that company–they’re myopically, singularly focused on making sure that the gaming experience is fantastic, surprising, and safe for young people, for children. Their dedication to their craft, that singular dedication, is very admirable. When you guys all see Switch, I believe people are going to be blown away, quite frankly. It’s really delightful
There’s nothing official about Nintendo Switch’s price, but GameStop Italia has listed it at the price of $399.99. Some thinks it’s legit, but we are sure it’s simply a placeholder, waiting for concrete information from Nintendo’s treehouse on January 12, 2017.
Nintendo Switch is going to be revealed soon and if you’re interested in it, you can check its launch line-up leaked by IGN France.
- FIFA 17 – Q2 2017 – EA Sports
- Just Dance 2017 – N/A – Ubisoft
- NBA 2K17 – Q2 2017 – 2K Games
- Dragon Quest XI – 2017 – Square Enix
- Pikmin World – March 24TH – Nintendo
- Super Mario Frost Land – Q2 2017 – Nintendo
- Assassin’s Creed Egypt – March 24TH – Ubisoft
- Mariokart 8: Switch it! – March 17TH – Nintendo
- Splatoon Counterattack – March 17TH – Nintendo
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition – 2017 – Mojang
- Super Mario RPG: Rabbid’s Invasion – March 17TH – Ubisoft
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch – Q2 2017 – Nintendo
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – March 17TH – Nintendo
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – March 17TH – Bethesda Softworks