Although we are still short on detail regarding the Nintendo Switch Pricing and its details. There is a dutch website that claims that they know the Nintendo Switch Pricing. The site claims that the Nintendo Switch will cost €250 and the UK retailer will be selling it for £200. Reports also claim that the standard version of the Nintendo Switch will cost $199 while the premium version will cost $249.
This is still not official and we will be able to learn more about the hybrid console on the 12th of January. Here is what we know about the Nintendo Switch launch games at the moment.
Nintendo Switch Launch Line-Up
- FIFA 17 – Q2 2017 – EA Sports
- Just Dance 2017 – N/A – Ubisoft
- NBA 2K17 – Q2 2017 – 2K Games
- Dragon Quest XI – 2017 – Square Enix
- Pikmin World – March 24TH – Nintendo
- Super Mario Frost Land – Q2 2017 – Nintendo
- Assassin’s Creed Egypt – March 24TH – Ubisoft
- Mariokart 8: Switch it! – March 17TH – Nintendo
- Splatoon Counterattack – March 17TH – Nintendo
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition – 2017 – Mojang
- Super Mario RPG: Rabbid’s Invasion – March 17TH – Ubisoft
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch – Q2 2017 – Nintendo
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – March 17TH – Nintendo
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – March 17TH – Bethesda Softworks
According to Nvidia CEO:
It’s very Nintendo. That entire experience is going to be very Nintendo. The beauty of that company, the craft of that company, the philosophy of that company–they’re myopically, singularly focused on making sure that the gaming experience is amazing, surprising, and safe for young people, for children.
Their dedication to their craft, that singular dedication, is quite admirable. When you guys all see Switch, I believe people are going to be blown away, quite frankly. It’s really delightful.
We will be able to learn more about Nintendo Switch pricing at the official event coming up soon. What do you think about this leaked Nintendo Switch pricing?