The launch games line-up for Nintendo’s upcoming hybrid-console Nintendo Switch has leaked online and it is full of surprises.
Nintendo is planned to organize Nintendo Switch presentation livestream on Jan. 12/13, 2017. The presentation will be streamed live from Tokyo during which Nintendo will share details regarding its finalized release date, launch titles, price, among other details.
Nintendo Switch Launch Line-Up
However, prior to the presentation livestream, a leaked image outed by IGN France has shown a list of games slated to be Nintendo Switch launch titles. Titles like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario are hardly surprising, but there are pretty exciting titles in the list.
You can find all the games found in the image attached below:
- FIFA 17 – Q2 2017 – EA Sports
- Just Dance 2017 – N/A – Ubisoft
- NBA 2K17 – Q2 2017 – 2K Games
- Dragon Quest XI – 2017 – Square Enix
- Pikmin World – March 24TH – Nintendo
- Super Mario Frost Land – Q2 2017 – Nintendo
- Assassin’s Creed Egypt – March 24TH – Ubisoft
- Mariokart 8: Switch it! – March 17TH – Nintendo
- Splatoon Counterattack – March 17TH – Nintendo
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition – 2017 – Mojang
- Super Mario RPG: Rabbid’s Invasion – March 17TH – Ubisoft
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch – Q2 2017 – Nintendo
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – March 17TH – Nintendo
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – March 17TH – Bethesda Softworks
We previously reported that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is going to be one of the launch titles of Nintendo Switch.
Speaking of Nintendo’s upcoming console, NVIDIA’s CEO Jen-Hsun Huang said that the hybrid-console will blow away fans in terms of what Nintendo has been able to achieve with its dedication of their crafting. According to Huang, the console feels like very Nintendo. To read up more, head over to the post!
Nintendo Switch is scheduled to release in March 2017.
What do you think of the alleged launch titles for Switch? Let us know in the comments section below!