According to a recent report, Nintendo’s Super Mario Run has been downloaded 37 million times since its App Store launch on Dec. 15, 2016.
The collected data shows that the app is most popular in the U.S. with over 11 million downloads. The UK, on the other hand, made up only five percent of the downloads at a little less than 2 million.
Super Mario Run Download Numbers
There are some other details which I have provided in pointers for easier readability:
- US players played the game 2.4 times each day
- A single play session lasted for 5 minutes and 35 seconds on average
- Average play time per day is something around 13 minutes and 12 seconds
- iPad owners played the game for an average of 14 minutes and 10 seconds per day
- iPhone owners, on the other hand, averaged it for 12 minutes and 14 seconds per day
According to the source; Super Mario Run was estimated to have made around $4 million as opposed to $3 million generated by Niantic’s Pokemon Go.
The smartphone app is currently only available on the App Store. In case you are waiting for an Android release, Nintendo has confirmed that it will launch sometime in 2017 though we do not have a concrete release date as of now.
Did you get a chance to try out Nintendo’s Super Mario Run? Don’t forget to share your impressions with us in the comments section below!