Battlefield 4 UI Update Brings Unified UI To The Game, Bug Fixes And More
Battlefield 1 has launched with stellar reviews and the game was also a financial success. However, DICE has not forgotten about the previous Battlefield titles as the studio has released Battlefield 4 UI update.
This Battlefield 4 UI update brings a lot of UI tweaks and is designed for players to get into Battlefield 1 while playing Battlefield 4 meaning both games will now have unified UI. This update also brings some bug fixes for the game too and is only available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Enabled game joining from Battlefield 4 to Battlefield 1
- Browse Battlefield 1 games
- Browse Battlefield 1 detailed stats
- Join Battlefield servers
- Join friends playing Battlefield 1
- View your combined Battlefield career stats
- View Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4 soldier progression
- Added the Watch section where you can view content from all across the Battlefield franchise
- Fixed issues where player ends up in an offline state after getting back to menus from game play
- Various server browser bug fixes
- Enabled expansion packs in the in-game store on Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where users could get the wrong background
Battlefield 1 is one of the most beautiful looking games on this year and is also available for PlayStation 4 Pro. However, recently the game was updated which caused performance issues for the game on PlayStation 4 Pro and also downgraded the visuals.
According to DICE, they did not make any graphical changes to the game and this issue is happening due to a bug. The bug is related to the game’s dynamic resolution scaler which has affected the game’s performance on PlayStation 4 Pro.
DICE explained that before the update 1.02 there was no minimum value for dynamic resolution and it was introduced in the update 1.04 which was calculated wrong way.
Battlefield 4 is first-person action shooter developed by DICE for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.