343 Industries has been supporting Halo 5 with new content and features and another Halo 5 update is about to drop this month that is going to be the biggest one ever for the game.
According to the NeoGaf user wwm0nkey, there is a lot of stuff and new content that will be added through Halo 5 update this month. According to the report, server browser for both Xbox one and PC versions have confirmed.
This Halo 5 update will also bring observer mode, General UI improvements, Halo: Reach Grenade Launcher and more.
- SERVER BROWSER (Yes you can now browse for custom games on XBO/PC)
- Big fixes and optimization for PC version
- Observer Mode
- Arena/Warzone announcer voice packs
- “Biggest” Forge update ever (sanghelios map included)
- Extensive aiming improvements (its been reported there is now no input lag)
- General UI improvements
- Halo: Reach Grenade Launcher
- New GameType
- Even more new skins and armor
The report also suggest some unconfirmed or leaked content this Halo 5 update will bring, like a new “Firefight mode”, Sentinel Beam, Race and more.
- Gun Game
- New Firefight Mode
- REQ Slayer
- CTF and Assault added to Warzone
- Sentinel Beam
Furthermore, the report suggests that 343 industries has sent out an image which seems to be a tease for a new game type to be included in the game.
According to the report, this might be a scripted game type that will allow players access to Megalo system so they can create new game modes.
The next game to release in the Halo franchise is Halo Wars 2 which is a real-time strategy game. While the real-time strategy does not appeal to every gamer out there but according to the devs Halo Wars 2 will encourage new players to join RTS formula.
Halo 5 is a first-person shooter developed by 343 Industries for Xbox One.