Watch Dogs 2 has launched for PC and Ubisoft is making sure that the gamers enjoy the game to its fullest without any problems. In order to achieve their goal, the developers have released Watch Dogs 2 PC Update v1.06.135.3 to fix some known issues.
Watch Dogs 2 PC Update v1.06.135.3 brings improved stability for AMD CrossFire systems and also fixes the Donut NPCs Glitch that caused a hilarious number of donut NPCs to appear on the streets. This update also brings improvements for the online component of the game.
Watch Dogs 2 PC Update 1.06.135.3 Changelog:
• Improved stability on AMD Crossfire systems – This patch fixes instability on Crossfire systems (AMD dual GPU systems).
• Fixed Donut NPCs Glitch – After downloading this patch, PC players will no longer see hilarious hordes of Donut people roaming the streets. Only a regular number of Donut people should now be seen on the streets.
This patch also has the same fixes as the latest console patch:
• [Performance] Game Crashing – This patch will have various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience.
• [Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online – Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
• [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency – This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
• [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack – Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.
Watch Dogs 2 is an open-world action adventure game developed by Ubisoft for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.