Watch Dogs 2 has launched with stellar reviews but still there are some performance issues with the game. To help with these issues Ubisoft has released Watch Dogs 2 update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Watch Dogs 2 update 1.06 brings crash fixes to make the gameplay much smoother along with seamless multiplayer and matchmaking through Multiplayer App, activity frequency, and online invasions.
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Game Crashing – This patch will have various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience.
- [XB1/PS4][Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online – Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
- [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency – This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
- [XB1/PS4] [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack – Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.
- [XB1] [Performance] Graphics / Aspect Ratio – Players have reported HUD and Main Menu elements in game being cut off on various TVs and monitors on Xbox One. This Title Update fixes this issue by adding a new slider for players to control the safe frame size option for their screens.
Watch Dogs 2 has just released for PC and according to PC users the game is very well optimized. Judging by a number early Steam reviews, it is safe to say that Watch Dogs 2 runs smoothly on PC. There are some minor hiccups here and there but overall the game handles itself very well on even Ultra settings.
Watch Dogs 2 is an open-world action adventure game developed by Ubisoft for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.