Watch Dogs 2 has launched for the consoles with some stellar reviews and PC gamers are quite eagerly waiting for the game. The PC version of Watch Dogs 2 will launch in just one day and Ubisoft has detailed the graphical settings for the PC version.
The graphical settings for the PC version of Watch Dogs 2 are not as extensive what was featured in The Division but still the game offers quite some options for the PC gaming enthusiasts.
As you can see in the images below (via TweakTown) the PC version of Watch Dogs 2 will feature 19 different graphical options.
While the majority of them can be found in every PC game, however, one setting in particular, Headlight Shadows, has got my attention. This setting might add dynamic shadows from the cars but currently, we do not know for sure.
In the image, SMAA is selected as an anti-aliasing solution but those who own a Nvidia graphics card will be able to take advantage of TXAA.
Recently, Nvidia released a trailer detailing the PC exclusive Nvidia Gameworks features. “On GeForce GTX-powered systems you’ll be able to use Ansel, G-SYNC, GeForce Experience, HBAO+, HFTS, PCSS, SLI, Surround, and TXAA to enhance your experience and increase immersion”.
Not only this, recently Ubisoft detailed a host of Watch Dogs 2 PC exclusive features like 4K support, no FPS cap, multiple save file support and much more.
- 4K support
- Stuttering/lag framerate optimization – We employed a fix that makes all controls much more responsive and less framerate-related. We’ve optimized resource creation, GPU VRAM upload and required VRAM for the game.
- No FPS cap
- Full SLI/Crossfire support at launch
- Multiple save file support – This feature allows players to have up to three auto save slots for three separate playthroughs.
- Multi-monitor support with borderless mode and advanced settings that allow for customized placement of menu and HUD.
- Multiple windowed mode options – Windowed mode with flexible/resizable windows, multi-monitor borderless.
Improved Graphic Features
- Screen Space Reflections
- Headlight Shadows – Support for additional shadows from car headlights
- Extra Details Options – Increases the level of detail for all objects in the game, and adds more details to objects in the distance.
Improved Graphics Options
- FOV sliders
- Pixel Density sliders
- Sharpness sliders
- Ultra Textures pack available at launch
Ambient Occlusion options:
Ubisoft proprietary ambient occlusion techniques: SSBC and HMSSAO
- Post Processing Anti-Aliasing options SMAA and FXAA
Watch Dogs 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.