Fallout 4 mods has recently been one of the most discussed topic on the internet. Fans have been demanding mods support on PS4 for months, and even after Bethesda’s official announcement, nothing was changed. However, latest Fallout 4 update did finally add mods support on PS4, fixing general issues and stuff like that. Here you can find the full changelog.
- Support for Mods on PS4
- General optimizations and performance improvements
- Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
- Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
- Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
- Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
- Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
- Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
- A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out
Mods are ready to be downloaded on Bethesda’s site, so we suggest you to grab your pad and play!
Eventually, Bethesda claimed on Twitter that PlayStation 4 Pro support will be added in the next Fallout 4 update, coming soon.
— BethesdaGameStudios (@BethesdaStudios) 17 novembre 2016
Fallout 4 is already available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.