PlayStation 4 pro launches tomorrow with a host of titles supported for the console. Final Fantasy XV will also be available for the upgraded console, and Square Enix has detailed what features the game will support for the console.
During the Active Time Report, Square Enix revealed that Final Fantasy XV will have 4K display mode at 30 frames per second, and a 1080p display mode but the frame rate will vary between 45 and 60FPS. But there is still time before the game launches so the developers will keep on working for a stable 60 frames per second.
That’s not it, Square Enix has also announced a new demo for Final Fantasy XV that will launch in Japan tomorrow. The demo is called Judgement Disk. The demo will feature the game’s opening and the first half of the game’s first chapter.
The progress that players will make in the demo will not be carried over to the final game, and the players will get about one and half hour playtime out of it. The demo will only feature easy difficulty.
Also, Final Fantasy XV soundtrack is available for pre-order, which will be available on December 21, 2016. The soundtrack will be available in three different editions.
The CD version of the soundtrack will be available for $39.99, Blu-Ray version of the soundtrack will be available for $59.99, and the Limited Edition for Final Fantasy soundtrack will be available for $109.99. The Limited Edition Includes:
- Final Fantasy XV’s theme song ‘Stand by Me’ by Florence + the Machine
- Behind the scenes Boston ‘Stand by Me’ recording session.
- Blu-Ray bonus disc including over 250 tracks the party can listen to on the Regalia’s stereo. Tracks originate from previous Final Fantasy games, a perfect early anniversary celebration!
- Piano Arrangement CD: Selected tracks from the game will be included as piano arrangements on this disc.
- Special booklet: This large booklet includes liner notes, a roundtable discussion with main composer Yoko Shimomura and the music production team. To top it off, Yoshitaka Amano’s ‘Big Bang’ artwork is being used for the cover.
Final Fantasy XV is an open-world action RPG developed by Square Enix and will launch on November 29, 2016 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.