EA Spoorts has announced the first FIFA 17 update that will be dropping for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, which brings fixes to gameplay, Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs and more.
This FIFA 17 update will bring a lot of changes and fixes to the gameplay elements. The update will increase the CPU AI tendency to be more aggressive, ball physics has been improved, some general fixes for player controlled celebrations and more.
- A situation where cancel was unresponsive after requesting a clearance.
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier.
- Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
- Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
- Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance.
- Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
- General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
Furthermore the FIFA 17 update brings some minor changes and fixes to the Pro Clubs, Ultimate Team and Career mode. The update will increase the experience required a higher overall rating in the Pro Clubs, and fixes the issue where player’s customized facial features did not displayed properly.
As for the Ultimate Team, now the FUT Single Player difficulty no longer changes depending on CPU, the issue where a player is forced to exchange a wounded player has been fixed for online matches. This FIFA 17 update also fixes the issue where the CPU would frequently leave star players on the bench.
- Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player’s breath was detached from their position.
- General overlay fixes.
However, EA Sports has not yet specified when this update will hit the game on PC Xbox One and PlayStation 4.