Gears of War 4 Nvidia redeem codes land you a free copy of the game for Windows 10 and Xbox One via Xbox Play Anywhere Program. However, the code isn’t working for many users and forums are full of complaints about the codes.
Some of the issues are due to Nvidia revoking Gears of War 4 codes. But for others, the problem seems to be redeeming the code and then trying to download the game via Xbox App.
Once you redeem the code you will be sent an email confirmation from Nvidia and Microsoft. However, after you head back to your desktop to look for the game on your Xbox App, you won’t be able to find it anywhere.
Gears of War 4 will not be available to download via your Xbox App on Windows 10. Instead, you need to open Windows 10 store and download the game from there.
After redemption, your game will be visible inside the Windows Store app. Here’s Nvidia’s step by step instructions:
- Enter your coupon code and date of birth on https://redeem.geforce.com/en-us.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Sign In’.
- You will be taken to the Microsoft account portal. Sign in or create a Microsoft account, and agree to allow NVIDIA access to your profile and to perform product key redemption.
- NVIDIA will begin to ‘link’ your account. This can take up to 30 seconds.
- When complete, you will be taken back to the redemption portal and your Microsoft account username should now be visible. Please verify that it is the account you wish to redeem too.
- Continue with the redemption until complete.
- After redemption, your game will be visible inside the Windows Store app.
- To view this, click on your user picture and select “My Library”. Gears of War 4 will be listed under the “Games” category.
Hope this helps you fix the problem and enjoy Gears of War 4.