The Witches Festival has started for the Elder Scrolls Online which will continue till November 1st. Now the developers has announced a new Elder Scrolls Online update that will bring new features to the game that will unite the entire community.
Community Manager for The Elder Scrolls Online, Gina Bruno, has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online update 12 will be available for PlayStation 4 on October 18, 2016 and is titled The Elder Scrolls Online: One Tamriel. This new update unites the entire community, and will allow players to go anywhere with their friends of any level.
The update will allow players “to explore any zone in Tamriel, in any order, regardless of” their level or alliance. This new format will unite different guilds factions, friends, and fans more than ever before. Checkout the full list of features that will be available with The Elder Scrolls Online update 12.
- Craglorn Re-Design — You can now solo in this group-friendly environment.
- Dungeon updates — Normal and Veteran Modes have been added.
- Dueling — Challenge your friends or foes and test your mettle in one-on-one combat.
- New Weapon Ultimates — Master your weapon of choice and get new Ultimate abilities.
- Undaunted Pledge System Updates — New daily pledges and valuable rewards.
- Itemization updates — Items will now scale to your level everywhere in the world.
Also the developers has announced early next year players will be able to own houses and decorate it with furniture, invite friends to their house and much more.
- You’ll be able to own as many houses as you like, and house ownership is account-wide.
- With Housing, we’ll also be releasing Furniture Crafting — you will be able to sell the furniture you craft to other players.
- You will be able to invite friends and guildmates to your home.
- Houses are instanced, so you don’t have to worry about grabbing the perfect spot of land.
- Your first home is free, and you will be able to purchase additional houses for gold.
- Houses are designed in different racial styles, and there are small, medium, and large varieties for each — you can own any house styles and sizes you like regardless of your character’s race.
Are you excited for The Elder Scrolls Online update 12? Let us know in the comments.
Source: PlayStation Blog