Well Destiny fans, your old friend XUR is back and like a Santa Clause, every time he comes he brings you something, except he charges you for those items. Like every week this time the XUR has brought his usual array of exotic items and upgrades.
For More Help Also Checkout Our: Destiny: Rise of Iron Siege Engine Boss Battle Guide – Tips and Strategies
In case after two years of playing Destiny you still don’t know where to find the XUR, well he can be found by the bar on the Tower.
- Legacy Engram – Primary Weapon Engram – 31 SC
- Thagomizers – Titan Gauntlets – 13 SC
- Shinobu’s Vow – Hunter Gauntlets – 13 SC
- Light Beyond Nemesis – Warlock Helmet – 13 SC
- Thunderlord – Machine Gun – 23 SC
- Void Drive – Vehicle Upgrade – 23 SC
- Stealth Drive – Vehicle Upgrade – 23 SC
- Heavy Ammo Synthesis – Consumable – 1 SC
- Three of Coins – Consumable – 7 SC
- Glass Needles – Material – 3 SC
XUR will leave on October 10 so you better gather all your strange coins and motes light to buy your favorite exotic weapon or curios. And since Rise Of Iron has been released XUR items have been selling like hot cakes.
Rise Of Iron is the last expansion for Destiny, and since it is out, it seems that Bungie will be focusing all of its efforts towards Destiny 2, about which we will most probably hear in the next year.
Also The Iron Banner has returned this week, and developers have made some changes to it, to ensure that players get their just rewards and to encourage continued play throughout the week.
Destiny is a first person always online multiplayer shooter developed by Bungie for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.