Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash has received some new screenshots showing the characters and the gameplay. You can check them below.
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash is the last entry in the Senran Kagura series, and it’s an action game that’ll be available for PS4 users only.
In this title we’ll see teams of five people fighting each other with water guns, featuring multiplayer modes and a singleplayer story with a roster of 30 characters available.
The Producer Kenichiro Takaki discussed a lot about this game during an interview with Famitsu and here you can find the key points of this game:
- The story of Peach Beach Splash is part of the main storyline.
- There are plans to develop a new Senran Kagura from this title.
- There will also be a new Senran Kagura action game in the future.
- There are plans to include popular characters and such from the mobile game Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst.
- Takaki wants to finally put the series in one big world.
- The game is being made so that both beginners and advanced players can enjoy it.
- They are considering the extent that players can intervene when it comes to costume destruction.
- The amount of costumes worth getting wet have increased. There’s also a considerable volume of swimsuits.
- There are plans to support PlayStation VR with some modes. Support may be added in an update after the release.
- There are about 10 types of water guns.
- There are plans for downloadable content that adds stories, costumes, and characters. They want to do collaborations, too.
Also a special edition for Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash has been announced. It will be called “Super Limited Nyuu Nyuu 5th Anniversary DX Pack” and will include:
- A copy of the game
- A bonus card
- Life-sized Nyuu Nyuu mouse pad (Yumi)
- Nana Yaegashi custom-illustrated special box
- Art book
- 5 Year Anniversary Commemoration Previous Opening Animations Blu-ray disc
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash is set to release on March 16, 2017 for PlayStation 4.