Mafia 3 Unlock Timings For All Regions Revealed
One more day remains before the launch of Mafia 3 across all platforms, and now Hangar 13 has revealed the Mafia 3 unlock timings.
Expect the reviews for the game to drop in a couple of days as 2K has not sent any review copies to the press, so the reviews will drop when the game is unlocked. Checkout the Mafia 3 unlock timings below.
- Wellington (New Zealand) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 5:00:00 PM NZDT UTC+13 hours
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 3:00:00 PM AEDT UTC+11 hours
- Brisbane (Australia – Queensland) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 2:00:00 PM AEST UTC+10 hours
- Tokyo (Japan) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 1:00:00 PM JST UTC+9 hours
- Perth (Australia – Western Australia) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 12:00:00 Noon AWST UTC+8 hours
- Hanoi (Vietnam) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 11:00:00 AM ICT UTC+7 hours
- Moscow (Russia – Moscow) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 7:00:00 AM MSK UTC+3 hours
- London (United Kingdom – England) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 5:00:00 AM BST UTC+1 hour
- Los Angeles (USA – California) Thursday, 6 October 2016 at 9:00:00 PM PDT UTC-7 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, 7 October 2016 at 04:00:00
Mafia 3 is an open world game, and like many other open world games it will feature driving. However driving in Mafia 3 is going to be a little bit different, according to Hangar 13, cars in Mafia 3 will have two modes of driving, first is the good old arcade driving and the second option is simulation.
However, the “Simulator” options is nothing compared to the car simulation games out there, but it does makes it harder for the car to steer.
Also the game will feature three distinct radio stations, each with a different playlist and with 100s of licensed tracks to be listened in the game.
Mafia 3 will not only have licenced music, but will also feature original soundtrack, that would compliment the licenced music. Jesse Harlin and Jim Bonney are the ones working on Mafia 3 soundtrack.
Mafia 3 is developed by Hangar 13, and is scheduled to launch on October 7, 2016 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.