The highly ambitious and long-awaited GTA V Redux Mod is now available, allowing players to further visually enhance their Grand Theft Auto V experience on PCs.
From improved lighting to 4K textures, revamped police responses, and better driving mechanics; the GTA V Redux Mod is built from the ground up and aims at transforming the game into a completely new experience.
GTA V Redux Mod Releases
Some of the notable changes added to the game with GTA V Redux Mod include:
- 100% re-written weather files from scratch, without a detail over-looked. All weathers have been carefully crafted to provide stunning sunrise/sunset, as well as mid day and night time. All weathers are made to blend naturally, and create an image that will leave you breathless.
- Perfect shadow cascades, with extended distance and intensity.
- Brand new timecycle modifiers providing stunning tonemapping for both 3rd and 1st person views.
- Lowered and re-configured fog for natural, yet revealing landscapes with a perfect atmospheric touch.
- Only the best that ReShade has to offer. Perfect color correction, bloom, tonemapping, and more.
- Altered sky intensity, sun intensity and colors, star visibility, moon colors, chrome reflections, vehicle metal and glass reflections, wheel and rim reflections, vehicle front and back light intensity, spot intensity, water reflections and light sprites, all through the use of the ENB external shader.
- Brand new, real life, company textures for billboards, commercial vehicles, trailers, bus stops, and taxi ads.
- Roads! (mostly) All road textures are being replaced, with 100% custom normal and specular map textures. Including road damages, cross walks, sidewalks, curbs, barriers, and more.
You can check out the featured video attached above to get an overview of everything that GTA V Redux Mod brings to the game. Moreover, if you are unsure how to install the mod and get started, check this neat little tutorial straight from the creator:
GTA V is now available on PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS4, and Xbox 360.
Did you get a chance to try out the newly released GTA V Redux Mod? Do not forget to share your impressions with us in the comments section below!