Someone dug through League of Legends 6.18 patch voice files and found some very interesting information for the community. According to the data in question, there is suggestive evidence of a new jungle based champion in development for League of Legends.
There are files contain 13 lines of voiceover that indicate that a new champion will be added to the game soon. Below you can see what we found but keep in mind, this is not confirmation that a new champion will arrive. It may turn out to be nothing.
- “Poor Gromp. He was a prince amongst toads.”
- “You will be missed old friend, warts and all.”
- “Goodbye Gromp, or as you would say, ribbit.”
- “Hop to that lilypad in the sky, old friend.”
- “Wait ’til you see Daisy’s dance moves!”
- “Everyone wins in a dance off.”
- “Next time, more petting and less stabbing.”
- “A tragic end for such a noble friend.”
- “Can I cut in? Yes? No. I’ll- I’ll come back later.”
- “Why kill when you can simply ask?”
- “What a shame, he could’ve been a mountain.”
- “How can anyone kill someone as cuddly as Krugs?”
- “Farewell Krugs, I shall miss our long talks.”
The new character is apparently a “friend of the jungle.” League of Legends can use a new champion, especially, if it is a “friend of the jungle.”
A Closer Look at Secrets Hidden in God of War PS4 Reveal, Did You Notice That Ghost?