Gears of War 4 Has Bikes, Gameplay Screens Show Father and Son Riding Together
Gears of 4 has bikes and during certain situation we will be able to ride. Gears 4 is a linear game so do not expect to free roam on your bike.
Some gameplay screens were posted online that show JD Fenix and Marcus Fenix riding together through the fire. The bike is the same one we saw in the collector’s edition of the game.
Collector’s Edition include:
- Includes the Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition SteelBook (Physical Disc) + Season Pass.
- Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition is your gateway to Early Access for Gears of War 4, allowing you play on
- Friday, October 7 – four days before the game’s standard release date.
- JD Fenix on COG Bike Premium Statue by TriForce (19 Inches in Length, 11 Inches in Height).
- Frag Grenade Keychain (6 Inches in Length) & Exclusive Lithograph by TriForce.
- In Game Bonus Content: Includes 3 Gears Crates.
- Premium Packaging Box.
The collector’s edition is available to preorder for $250. This puts speculation to rest about whether or not Gears 4 has bikes, it indeed does.
Gears of War 4 is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 this Fall. The game will release under Microsoft’s Xbox Play Anywhere program.
Players can cross buy Gears 4 on Xbox One and Windows 10. Other Xbox Play Anywhere games include Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 3, Scalebound and much more.