World Of Warcraft Legion is scheduled to release later this month, and Blizzard has announced at Gamescom 2016 that Legion will be added to the game through World Of Warcraft Legion patch 7.1.
World Of Warcraft Legion patch 7.1 will be titled “Return To Karazhan”, and will feature Burning Crusade raid reimagined as a five player dungeon. Also there will be a mini raid to wrap up the Stormheim storyline.
Blizzard has also detailed the Return To Karazhan. According to Blizzard Entertainment Karazhan is central to the story of Legion. It will include a 5 player raid, with 9 bosses. Checkout the full details below.
- Karazhan is central to the story of the Legion and it’s an important place. It’s going to be a 5 player large, epic dungeon – almost a 5 player raid, with 9 bosses. Feedback that players missed dungeons like Blackrock Depths.
- The original Karazhan raid is not going anywhere.
- In addition to Karazhan, there is a small raid between Nightmare and Nighthold, that wraps up the Stormheim storyline.
- Patch 7.1 content also includes new Suramar quests and world content.
- Will hit PTR right after Legion launches.
Blizzard has also released some screenshots for Return To Karazhan to give a glimpse of what players can expect. Checkout the screenshots.
In related news, Blizzard has challenged World Of Warcraft players to find secrets in the new Legion expansion. According to the company, at least one of the secrets isn’t going to be discovered for at least six months after the expansion’s release.
Recently, Game Designers Jeremy Feasel and Jonathan LeCraft talked about the future of World Of Warcraft after game’s sixth expansion Legion. According to Feasel, the studio sees the game as evergreen, and offers a different experience from the traditional video games.
World of Warcraft Legion is scheduled to roll out later this month on August 30, 2016 exclusively for PC.