Publisher Deep Silver has announced that the Japanese role playing game Persona 5 will be available in Europe the same day it will launch in North America.
The PlayStation 4 version of Persona 5 will be available for € 70 EUR and the PlayStation 3 version will be available for € 50 EUR.
For the PlayStation 4 users there will be a special edition for the game, Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition. This special edition will be available in Japan on September 15, 2016, although fans in the western world will have to wait until next year’s Valentine’s Day for the release. This special edition includes.
- Soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer, Shoji Meguro, in a CD sleeve featuring special P5 artwork.
- 4” Morgana plush: Morgana the Phantom Thieves’ cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but also a member – and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4” plush of Morgana.
- 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
In related news, developer Atlus revealed that Persona 5 will not have randomly generated dungeons. The previous entries had random dungeons that amped up the replay value and fun for at least some of the players. On the other hand Persona 5 will have fixed ‘Palaces’ although they will all be unique in their own regard with enjoyable puzzles.
Persona 5 is scheduled to release on September 15 in Japan and February 14 in North America and Europe. The game will be exclusively available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.