New Counter Strike: Global Offensive Update Adjusts Accuracy Recovery Rate
Valve has released a major new Counter Strike: Global Offensive update. The update in question amends the recovery rate for three of the most used Global Offensive rifles.
Recovery rate for AK-47, M4A1-S, and M4A4 are adjusted. Previously, accuracy for all of these rifles would return to the baseline after firing. However, once the update is installed we’ll have “initial and final” values.
These weapons will behave a little differently depending on the firing techniques you use.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive Update Notes
- New accuracy recovery method and new recovery rates for the M4A1-S, M4A4, and AK-47. See details HERE.
- Increased fidelity of firing sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto, and Dual Berettas.
- Added unique reload and distant sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, and Dual Berettas.
- Added defusekit player state to game state integration support.
- cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy 2 is now a tab delimited formatted output of information.
- Fix a bug that rarely caused a player to be on the wrong team in competitive mode.
- Fix a bug that allowed players to spawn in unexpected (invalid) locations on various maps.
- Added logic to prevent airstalling (where a player appears to float in midair by disrupting their network stream).
- Added sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities convar (default: 1) that community servers can disable to support surfing, etc.
- Misc security improvements.
- Modified report and commend GC logic to clearly signal failure in the case of spoofed reports.
What other changes and adjustments would you like to see in Counter Strike: Global Offensive?