StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void 3.5.0 patch is out now and PC users can log-in to Blizzard client to download. The update brings a plethora of changes, fixes and improvements to StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
Improvements have been made to Nova Covert Ops where devs fixes many bugs and issues. Players using the editor can now translate, scale, and rotate placed objects using manipulators.
Meanwhile, a new Selection details floating window has been added to the Terrain Module.
Here are the highlights from Starcraft: Legacy of the Void 3.5.0 changelog.
Fixed an issue where party invites would sometimes fail to appear if a player had just completed a game.
Fixed an issue where ping values were being truncated in the Options > Language and Region > Preferred Game Server dropdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect loading screen could be displayed when using the Play Again button for certain Campaign missions.
- Fixed an issue where certain Zerg units were not displaying properly in the Zerg tech tree.
- Fixed an issue where Mission Objectives were sometimes not displaying properly.
- In the Help menu, 3D models are now displayed properly on certain Campaign missions.
Nova Covert Ops
- Fixed various doodad issues on maps across all missions.
- In The Escape, fixed an issue where enemy Ghosts would not properly engage with Nova when she is within their detection cones on certain difficulty levels.
- In The Escape, the Delta Ghost has now consistent Armor with the other Ghosts.
- In The Escape, fixed an issue where Burrow Flame Turrets had a detector symbol and were shown on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue where Nova’s hero panel border could disappear.
- In Sudden Strike, Defilers now have consistent Armor with other Zerg ground units.
- Fixed a number of issues where Nova’s death could cause the Enemy Intelligence mission to end in failure.
- In Enemy Intelligence, units guarding the final beacon now properly engage with Zerg units.
- Fixed a number of display issues with the Siege Tank in the Enemy Intelligence tech tree menu.
- Nova’s portrait now properly plays her talking animation in Enemy Intelligence.
- Fixed a number of pathing issues in Enemy Intelligence.
- Medics have been removed from in the final wave of Dominion enemies in Enemy Intelligence.
- In Enemy Intelligence, a minimap icon now properly displays when Nova is defeated.
Wings of Liberty Campaign
- The in-game Armory Upgrade tooltip is now consistent with The Vanadium Plating research description.
- Fixed an issue where the new mission tag did not properly appear on the mission selection icon.
- Heart of the Swarm Campaign
- Fixed an issue where Kerrigan’s levels could be sometimes lost when using the Heart of the Swarm Master Archives.
Legacy of the Void Campaign
- In The Host, Warp Gates, Warp Stargates, and Warp Robotics Facility in The Host now have properly reduced build times with the Warp Harmonization upgrade.
- In The Host, the Adept now regenerates shield at a proper rate.
- In Salvation, the Purifier Tempest now has a properly reduced build time with the Warp Harmonization upgrade.
Head over here for complete patch notes.