Terry Crews is coming to Twitch this week with his 1080 2-Way SLI PC build. He will be streaming games with his son, showing off his new monsters of a PC.
Terry Crews is currently testing the channel with some Rocket League gameplay but he will be live later this week. As you know, the man is new to PC gaming and Twitch and will need to figure everything out before streaming live.
Terry Crews joined the “PC master race” following EA PLAY. He was hooked to Battlefield 1 and decided to build his own PC. He’s asking fans to help him out with assembling via Facebook. He started off with the following specs before going SLI.
- Intel Core i7-6800K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor
- Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- Asus SABERTOOTH X99 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
- Samsung 850 PRO 2TB 2.5″ Solid State Drive
- NZXT PHANTOM 820 Full Tower Case
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
- Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Full 32/64-bit
- Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card
- Corsair K70 LUX RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse
- Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1 Headset
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080
- HTC VIVE STEAM VR SYSTEM
We’ll see Terry Crews on Twitch this week!
You can head over to his Facebook page if you wish to help him out with his PC build. He directly responds to the community.