Dead Rising Remastered for PS4 Hinted by List of Trophies
Capcom, without officially confirming that Dead Rising Remastered for PS4, has still managed to out at enough details about the game to all but confirm it. Previously, there was a video showing off weapons, selfies and more, and this time a whole list of trophies has also surfaced.
It has been ten years since the original game was released to Xbox 360, and has been rumored for a redone version for a very long time. The fact that the game was an Xbox 360 exclusive makes it an even more interesting development.
However, although this is supposed to be taken with the proverbial grain of salt, we should also note that the list of trophies for Dead Rising Remastered for PS4 has been shared by Exophase, a rather credible source of leaks in the past.
Dead Rising Remastered for PS4 Trophies List
- Platinum Trophy: Collect all Dead Rising Trophies
- Zombie Killer – Bronze: Defeat at least 10,000 zombies.
- Zombie Genocider – Gold: Defeat at least 53,594 zombies.
- 3 Day Survivor – Bronze: Survive for at least 72 hours.
- Portraiture – Bronze: Photograph at least 10 survivors.
- Census Taker – Silver: Photograph at least 50 survivors.
- Self Defense – Bronze: Defeat at least 1 psychopath.
- Punisher – Bronze: Defeat at least 10 psychopaths.
- Psycho Photo – Bronze: Photograph at least 4 psychopaths.
- Psycho Collector – Bronze: Photograph at least 10 psychopaths.
- Snuff Shot B – Bronze: Successfully photograph zombie Brad.
- Snuff Shot J – Bronze: Successfully photograph zombie Jessie.
- Raining Zombies – Bronze: Knock at least 30 zombies aside with a parasol.
- Costume Party – Bronze: Place novelty masks on at least 10 zombies.
- Strike! – Bronze: Send at least 10 zombies flying with bowling balls.
- Level Max – Bronze: Reach Lv. 50.
- Hella Copter – Bronze: Successfully repel a helicopter.
- Legendary Soldier – Bronze: Defeat at least 10 special forces soldiers.
- Peace Keeper – Bronze: Defeat at least 5 psychopaths.
- Photojournalist – Bronze: Score at least 1,500 PP from a single photo.
- The Artiste – Bronze: Score at least 3,000 PP from a single photo.
- Sharp Dresser – Bronze: Change into at least 20 different costumes.
- Clothes Horse – Bronze: Change into all costumes available in the mall.
- Unbreakable – Bronze: Get the true ending without being knocked out.
- PP Collector – Bronze: Photograph all PP Stickers.
- 5 Day Survivor – Silver: Survive for at least 5 days.
- 7 Day Survivor – Gold: Survive for at least 7 days.
- Item Smasher – Bronze: Break at least 100 items.
- Tour Guide – Bronze: Escort 8 survivors at once.
- Humanist – Bronze: Get at least 10 survivors out of the mall.
- Life Saver – Silver: Get at least 20 survivors out of the mall.
- Saint – Gold: Get at least 50 survivors out of the mall.
- Gourmet – Bronze: Eat all types of food available in the mall.
- Bullet Point – Bronze: Fire at least 1,000 bullets.
- Perfect Gunner – Bronze: Don’t miss with a machine gun.
- Group Photo – Bronze: Get 50 Target Markers with the camera.
- Full Set – Bronze: Collect all portraits in the NOTEBOOK.
- Transmissionary – Bronze: Answer all calls from Otis.
- Frank the Pimp – Bronze: Simultaneously escort 8 female survivors.
- Indoorsman – Bronze: Spend at least 24 hours indoors.
- Outdoorsman – Bronze: Spend at least 24 hours outdoors.
- Freefall – Bronze: Drop from a height of at least 16 feet (5 meters).
- Marathon Runner – Bronze: Cover a distance of 26.2 miles (42.195 km).
- Carjacker – Bronze: Steal the convicts’ vehicle.
- Stunt Driver – Bronze: Jump a car at least 33 feet (10 meters).
- Stunt Rider – Bronze: Jump a motorcycle at least 33 feet (10 meters).
- Zombie Road – Bronze: Walk over 33 feet (10 meters) on the backs of zombies using the Zombie Ride.
- Karate Champ – Bronze: Defeat at least 1,000 zombies barehanded.
- Overtime Mode – Bronze: Unveil all CASES and be at the heliport at noon.
- ∞ Mode – Bronze: Get the true ending.
- Zombie Hunter – Bronze: Defeat at least 1,000 zombies.
We are still waiting for an official announcement for Dead Rising Remastered for PS4, but none has come from the developers yet.