Counter Strike: Global Offensive Operation Wildfire Has Ended
Counter Strike: Global Offensive Operation Wildfire has come to an end. But Operation Wildfire case is now available to all players.
The latest Counter Strike: GO update rolled out earlier with some fixes and improvements to the game. The update puts an end to Operation Wildfire. Global Offensive Update makes some ESL One Cologne 2016 related changes as well.
Graffiti has been added to Cache to commemorate ESL One Cologne 2016.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive Operation Wildfire
- Operation Wildfire has come to a close.
- The Operation Wildfire case is available for all players.
- Added ESL One Cologne 2016 tournament finalists and champions to the Major Trophy.
- Increased fidelity for Bizon, Mac10 and UMP45 weapons.
- Unique reload and draw sounds for Bizon, Mac10 and UMP45 weapons.
- New sound for C4 disarm start and disarm finish, more in line with C4 plant sounds.
- New sound for empty magazine impacting with ground.
- Lowered volume of low ammo sound and added unique sound.
- Lowered volume of smoke grenade tail.
- Added graffiti to commemorate ESL One Cologne 2016.
- Fixed maps that use Squirrel scripting, including the Weapons Course map.
- Fixed a Linux memory leak.
RIP Operation Wildfire – February 17/18, 2016 – July 15, 2016
- Wildfire was apparently supposed to end on the 13th, as indicated by this portion of a string: “The Operation Wildfire event ran from February 17th, 2016 to July 13th, 2016.”
Head over to CS:GO Blog for more on the changelog.