Sea of Thieves Pre Order Price Dropped to EUR 24.95 on Amazon
Sea of Thieves fans can grab the game for EUR 24.95 right now from Amazon.es. Sea of Thieves pre order price dropped from EUR 29.99 for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.
Sea of Thieves Pre Order is also possible via Xbox Store and Windows Store.
Sea of Thieves was announced last year at E3 and was shown again at this year’s event. Sea of Thieves is still without a release date but recently a hiccup at Microsoft gave us some news.
Xbox Australia Tweeted Sea of Thieves release window, announcing that it will release in February 2017. The news broke online causing a wave of excitement to hit the community. However, the excitement didn’t last too long. Aaron Greenberg came forward to deny the news.
He announced that Sea of Thieves release date is yet to be announced. Confirming that Xbox Australia made a mistake. Furthermore, it is possible that February release window is correct but Microsoft isn’t ready to confirm it.
Sea of Thieves is a part of Xbox Play Anywhere. All you need is one copy on Xbox to get it free for PC and vice versa. Here’s the full list of confirmed Xbox Play Anywhere games.
- Gears of War 4 – Oct. 11, 2016
- Forza Horizon 3 – Sept. 27, 2016
- ReCore – Sept. 16, 2016
- Halo Wars 2 – Feb. 21, 2017
- Scalebound – Sometime in 2017
- Killer Instinct Season 3 – Available Now
- State of Decay 2 – Sometime in 2017
- Ark: Survival Evolved – Now on Xbox Game Preview
- Cuphead – Sometime in 2016
- We Happy Few – Jul. 26, 2016 on Xbox Game Preview
- Crackdown 3 – Sometime in 2017
For more on Sea of Thieves, stay-tuned!