Rocket League June Update Released with Trade-In System, Neo Tokyo, Pillars and More
Psyonix has been pretty vocal about what they are bringing for the fans with the Rocket League June update, and since the patch is pretty expansive, we have spent a good time talking about its certain features like the Pillars Arena, new rare items and a new trade-in system.
Today, the developers have finally released the patch v1.19 aka Title Update 7 aka the June Update, with a hefty list of patch notes for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version.
You have gotten four Tokyo themed premium Battle-Cars with the new DLC content alongside new decals for those cars, and then there are two new arenas, out of which Neo Tokyo has been added to both competitive and casual, and Pillars has been added to the Labs.
There is some other new content, alongside a number of bug fixes, the official end of Season 2 as well as the official beginning of the Season 3. We are sharing the highlights with you below, for the complete changelog check out the patch notes given on the link above.
Rocket League June Update Patch Notes Summary
- Added four new premium Battle-Cars…
- (DLC) Neo Tokyo-inspired vehicles “Esper” and “Masamune”, and Classic Cars “Aftershock” and “Marauder” will be available July 18th.
- (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
- Added all-new “Neo Tokyo” Arena to all casual and competitive playlists.
- Added all-new “Pillars” Arena to Rocket Labs playlist.
- Added “Showroom” to preview premium content
- Competitive Season 2 has ended and rewards will be given to participants who achieved “Prospect I” and above
- Competitive Season 3 has begun! All competitive skill ratings have been reset.
- New “Rare” and “Very Rare” items can now be found after Online matches, there are many new items for you to discover and collect!
- Multiple Bug Fixes
Oh and Psyonix has also added eight new trophies and achievements to be unlocked with the Rocket League June Update.