Fallout 4 Steam Beta Update 1.5.4 Out Now
Fallout 4 Steam beta update 1.5.4 is now available to download for PC users. In adds new features and makes many fixes such as general stability and performance improvements, stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded, load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted and more.
Complete patch notes are posted below.
Fallout 4 Steam Beta Update
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
In order to access Fallout 4 1.5 beta you need to login to Steam and right click on Fallout 4. Select setting before clicking on betas. A new menu will appear and you need to click on Beta before clicking OK.
Fallout 4 is going update and once that’s done, the game will appear as Fallout 4 (beta) in your Steam library.
The latest Fallout game is available on PC, Xbox One and PS4. Mod support for consoles is available for the first time. Xbox One users already have this feature at their disposal but PS4 mod support is almost ready as well.
If you are a modder, keep in mind that there is a size limited for each mod.