During Microsoft’s E3 2016 media briefing, the company announced Xbox Play Anywhere – a feature that essentially transforms your Windows 10 PC into an Xbox One.
Microsoft’s Xbox Play Anywhere program allows players to buy a Microsoft exclusive once and then play it on either Xbox One console or a Windows 10 PC. The feature works both ways and is currently only available digitally.
Since its announcement, fans have been wondering which games are Xbox Play Anywhere ready as Microsoft only mentioned a handful of them during its E3 2016 media briefing. However, the company has now provided a starting list of games that will support the feature as it continues to expand. Here is a list of games available on Xbox Play Anywhere:
- Gears of War 4 – Oct. 11, 2016
- Forza Horizon 3 – Sept. 27, 2016
- ReCore – Sept. 16, 2016
- Sea of Thieves – Sometime in 2017
- Halo Wars 2 – Feb. 21, 2017
- Scalebound – Sometime in 2017
- Killer Instinct Season 3 – Available Now
- State of Decay 2 – Sometime in 2017
- Ark: Survival Evolved – Now on Xbox Game Preview
- Cuphead – Sometime in 2016
- We Happy Few – Jul. 26, 2016 on Xbox Game Preview
- Crackdown 3 – Sometime in 2017
In addition to cross-buy and cross-play, users will also be able to transfer their saves, DLCs, and Achievements using Xbox Play Anywhere program both on Microsoft Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One.