Black Ops 3 Update 1.10 Available Now; Patch Notes Inside
With all the dislike and discontent fans are having for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare,it might be a good time for Treyarch to further polish their COD game with a patch. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.10 has been released.
The developers of Black Ops 3 have released the latest update today alongside the promise to release Eclipse DLC on May 19 which is when you will get multiple new maps as well.
Anyhow, the patch at hand addresses a number of issues with the multiplayer mode as well as the Zombies mode of the game attending to a number of issues with maps namely Infection, Hunted, Breach and Splash as well as specialist Nomad.
Moving on, in the Zombies mode, Shadows of Evil, Der Eisendrache, The Giant and DOA II have all been updated with a number of changes all of which have been listed in the Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.10 changelog below.
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- New “Music Tracks” option is available in the Option Menu. Players are now able to choose which music plays in the Multiplayer Frontend, or select to have no music at all.
- Updated the “100 Percenter” Calling Card art and moved the challenge from Dark Ops to the main screen to reflect status as a “Challenge Master” reward.
- Improved stability when accepting an invite without the title booted.
- Leaderboards are now accessible after Maintenance messages are dismissed.
- Fixed an error when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match if the Hardcore game rule was enabled.
- Improved lobby stability when playing Awakening and Zombie maps.
- Security update
- Rejack ability will now properly have a smoke effect if used while a Power Core Scorestreak is in effect.
- Power Core
- Resolved an issue where the Power Core was not destroying an enemy H.A.T.R.
- Placed object in front of the barn’s wood pile, in order to close up the line of sight toward the wall run.
- Fixed an exploit where Players were able to mantle to an unintended area near the cave.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to reach an exploitable area next to the waterfall.
- Addressed an exploit near the wall, North of the palace.
- Players are no longer able to mantle into the ticket booth next to the starting area spawn.
- Custom Games
- Updated Official CWL Variants with new restricted items.
- Additional item restrictions implemented in Arena.
- Sixth Sense
- Hardened Sentry
- Trip Mine
- Shock Charge
- New “Scrim Series” playlist introduced to Arena.
- Play the official CWL game modes, maps, and rulesets.
- No Protect & Ban, No Specialist Draft.
- Resolved an issue where certain player-controlled Scorestreaks were not counting toward the teamkill kick limit.
- Fixed a bug causing loss of functionality when activating a GobbleGum machine.
- Resolved a bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when backing out of a Public Match Lobby as the client.
- Resolved a bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when first entering Zombies.
- Resolved a freeze in Theater regarding the creation of clips that include the level shortcut event on Shadows Of Evil.
- Addressed an issue where players would still be targeted after activating the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum.
- Implemented various fixes for cases that caused a host migration to fail.
Shadows of Evil
- Fixed a stability issue encountered while completing the Easter Egg.
- Removed the depletion of Beast mode during a host migration.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to leave the playable space.
- Fixed a bug causing the Margwa to still target players in Beast mode or while using the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum.
- Resolved an XP exploit regarding the Fly Trap Easter Egg.
- Added missing animations for Zombies that are affected by the “Pop Shocks” GobbleGum.
- Fixed a rare crash loading The Giant.
- Resolved an issue causing unsmooth movement for clients navigating while in low gravity.
- Fixed a rare bug regarding incorrect FX appearing on zombies while they are being consumed by the dragons.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed use of the Ragnarok DG-4 to avoid death during a rocket test fire.
- Added new Create Public Game option for DOA II in the lobby.
- ROJ Guardian hitpoints clamped.
- Silverback movement speed adjustments. Speed reduced 3%
- Silverback more likely to use/chain special attacks.
- Siegechicken vehicle time out reduced from 40 to 30.
- Siegechicken vehicle added to Hangar bonus room.
- Chicken eggs health boosted.
- Fortitude now only gives Siege vehicles(SiegeBot and FIDO) a 1.75 time out multiplier, down from 2.0.
- Nuke pickup added to bonus rooms.
- Adjusted how enemy selects player targets.
- Reduced the Spider’s melee range.
- Reduced electric pole spawn count in a couple of arenas.
- Made adjustments to how electrical poles are placed and how they spread out.
Did they miss out something in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.10? Let us know below.