The Xbox One version of Quantum Break already received the latest Quantum Break update a couple of days ago with PC version getting it today.
The latest Quantum Break PC patch is expected to fix multiple problems related to frame rate, the lack of a quit button, and more.
Quantum Break PC Patch
In addition to frame rate not matching the monitor’s refresh rate and introduction of a quit button, the latest Quantum Break PC patch carries everything included in Quantum Break Xbox One update, cloud save getting deleted, and disrupted TV screens.
Issues related to audio, collision, pathing, and subtitles have been addressed as well! Lastly, the patch weighs 27GB in size. The complete Quantum Break PC patch notes can be found below:
General PC Fixes & Updates
- Fixed a few Unicode issues that prevented some users from launching the game
- Fixed various keyboard input issues
- Fixed aspect ratio and full screen scaling for non 16:9 resolutions
- Enable Alt+Enter to switch between full screen and windowed mode
- Fixed resolution selection when transitioning from windowed to fullscreen mode
- Fixed frame timing not matching the refresh rate
- Fixed options menu items being clickable even if they’re cropped
- Fixed 1 px gaps sometimes visible in the PC keyboard key callout backgrounds
- DRM fixes
- Unlock descriptions for Will Diary 1 and Will Diary 2 are no longer reversed
- Credits fixes
- Fixed Jack’s subtitles not showing in some cinematics
- Remedy logo fix
- Fix for a rare bug that accidentally wiped progress after completing the game
- Fixed rare instances of cloud saves failing and causing loss of progress
- Fixes for making Xbox Live integration more fault-tolerant.
- Fixed in-game TV screen images which were sometimes grainy
- Fixed circular progress bar alpha in the junction stats screen
- Fixed rendering issues in the menus
- Fixed issue in renderer when initializing participating media
- Fixed video playback not always ending if the video was synced to audio
Act Fixes & Updates
- Act 2 Part 1: Fixed Nick pathing issues
- Act 2 Part 3: Added collision on time machine corridor to prevent player’s accidentally falling to their death
- Act 5: Fixed last subtitle going by too quickly to read
- Act 5: Fixed missing line in Portuguese audio in an Act 5 cinematic
Quantum Break is now available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.