Deus Ex Mankind Divided just got a beautiful trailer showcasing the approaches you take and new gadgets. Now on the official PlayStation blog Eidos Montreal has explained 10 ways Deus Ex Mankind Divided will perfect the action RPG formula.
For past few months developer Eidos Montreal have been very quite about Deus Ex Mankind Divided, but the developers have been hard at work on the game. Now they are excited to be back in the spotlight and want to give fans an overview of what they can expect from the game and explain the 10 Ways Deus Ex Mankind Divided will perfect the RPG formula.
Here are those 10 ways:
- Our team has taken a lot of care to craft meaningful side quests. No generic objectives and situations here – every one of our side quests will introduce you to different characters and their own stories, and involve moral choices.
- Weapons are now customisable on the fly with different attachments and ammo types.
- Adam Jensen will have a whole new set of augmentations, and it’ll be up to you to choose which ones to invest in to support your play style.
- Every choice you make in the game will have a consequence, and every decision you make will ultimately have an impact on the ending you witness.
- Deus Ex is all about letting you play the way you want. Combat, stealth, hacking and social approaches will always be at your disposal to tackle your objectives.
- Dialogue choices are also an important social feature in the game, with one augmentation providing you with information on how to best handle certain conversations to reach your objective.
- Our hacking mini-game comes with a slew of new possibilities. We’re also introducing a remote hacking augmentation, which lets you manipulate certain devices on the fly.
- The game will take you to diverse locations around the world. So far, we’ve revealed Dubai, Prague and a fictional ghetto called Golem City. Dense and rich environments are our motto.
- Layers are at the core of our music system, which will dynamically adapt to what you will be doing in the world – exploration, infiltration, combat, and so on.
- When you finish the game, you’ll be able to access the New Game Plus mode. In this mode, we’ll encourage you to make different choices and mix up your play style to experience what you might have missed the first time around.
Deus Ex Mankind Divided releases on August 23 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox one.
Source: PlayStation Blog