Bethesda is not known for its bug free releases, whether it’s Fallout or Elder Scrolls, no game was perfect upon release. However, these bugs are also part of the charm for these games and the company has done a lot since launch of Fallout 4 to smooth things over for the players.
However, some fans can’t wait for the company to fix these bugs and are growing impatient. That is why they have taken matters in their own hands and aim to release a Fallout 4 unofficial patch for the game that will fix nearly everything technically wrong with the game.
The Fallout 4 unofficial patch is being called “UFO4P” and is currently in the works.
According to developers of the mod:
The goal of the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch (aka UFO4P) is to eventually fix every bug with Fallout 4 not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community developed tools in one easy-to-install package.
Considering the developers of this unofficial patch are the same people responsible for Skyrim and Oblivion mods, it would be safe to say that Fallout 4 is in safe hands.
Some of the fixes from this patch are listed below:
- The follower version of Curie does not have the standard selection of sneak perks or the Companion Inspiration perk like all of the others do. This was due to an improper inheritance from her nested templates. (Bug #19664).
- EncRadscorpion03AmbushLegendary and EncRadscorpion03Legendary were not set to use the skin for the Glowing Radscorpion like their normal counterparts. (Bug #19843).
- Preston Garvey, MacCready, Curie, Cait, and Dogmeat were never given the Live & Love magazine perks. (Bug #19672).
- The combat shotgun stock has a gap in it. (meshes\weapons\combatshotgun\stockshort_1.nif) (Bug #20069).
- The female heavy leather armor model is pointing to the wrong material. (meshes\armor\leather\f_arm_heavy_r.nif) (Bug #20137).
You can check out all of the fixes this unofficial patch provides on its official site.