Grand Theft Auto games are currently on sale at Sony’s PlayStation Store. Rockstar’s epic franchise is being offered to PlayStation Nation at up to 50 percent off.
Some memorable games from Grand Theft Auto series are on sale including Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City,Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Collection and more. The latest release Grand Theft Auto V is on sale as well along with shark card bundles etc.
- Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4) – $10.49 ($8.99)
- Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS3) – $6.99 ($5.99)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS4) – $10.49 ($8.99)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS3) – $6.99 ($5.99)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3, PS4) – $10.49 ($8.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) – $44.99 ($38.99)
- Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3) – $19.99 ($9.99)
- Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Collection (PS3) – $17.99 ($14.99)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (PSP,PSVita) – $19.99 ($11.99)
Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar is pretty much done with Grand Theft Auto V, most of the team has moved to other projects but the rest is busy with its post-release support.
Other projects include the forthcoming Red Dead 3, a map of the game was leaked recently which gave hope for its reveal at E3 2016. Later on, some fans decided to redraw the Redemption map with Red Dead 3.
Red Dead 3 should be announced this year with a possible 2017 release date. There are many rumors about its arrival but so far Rockstar has kept its silence.
Would you like to see Red Dead 3 or some other Rockstar IP? Share what you think in the comments below.