Destiny Iron Banner Returns in a Couple of Days with Fixes
Looking for some added excitement? Destiny Iron Banner is returning very soon! The developers have announced the event’s date of return as well as rewards you can earn includiing new weapons and armor.
When you play this time, your mettle will be tested in Clash mode starting from Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10am PST. The event will end on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 1am PST.
If you plan on taking part in Destiny Iron Banner this time, you should allso keep a check on what rewards can be won. Bungie has outlined the post-game drops as well as rewards for Lord Saladin for Rank 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Here’s everything you can earn:
Available from Lord Saladin
- Rank 3: Gauntlets, PlayStation Gauntlets
- Rank 4: Helmet, PlayStation Helmet, Sniper Rifle
- Rank 5: Rocket Launcher
Available as post-game drops
- Rank 2: Gauntlets, PlayStation Gauntlets
- Rank 3: Helmet, Sniper Rifle
- Rank 4: Rocket Launcher
Bungie has also confirmed that a number of changes have been made to Destiny Iron Banner through the Update 2.1.1. In total, three issues have been addressed all of which relate to Rank 5:
- Players no longer need to return to Orbit to receive Rank 5 package rewards
- Lord Saladin will now display a waypoint when Rank 3 and Rank 5 packages are available
- Please Note: Players will lose Rank 3 packages if they are not retrieved before reaching Rank 5
Parallel to this, today is Friday which means Xur Agent of the Nine is visiting all the guardians today; if you want to see if he has something worth buying then check out this post.