World of Warcraft Legion, the latest expansion released by Blizzard Entertainment comes with a host of changes to the specifications that will be required of your PC in order for you to run the game well.
The developers recently shared the new minimum system requirements as well as the recommended ones recently and they are a good gauge to figure out how much more demanding the game has become now.
For starters, World of Warcraft Legion now recommends only Windows 10 and not Windows 7 or 8 and the minimum disk space requirement has been upped by 10GB too 45GB.
On the CPU and GPU side, we have listed down the before and after for Intel, AMD as Nvidia below, so check them out and see if your rig has still got it.
- Intel CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 increased to Intel Core2 Duo E8500
- AMD CPU: AMD Phenom X3 8750 increased to AMD Phenom II X3 720
- Drive Space: 35 GB increased to 45 GB.
- Nvidia GPU: 8800 GT increased to GT 440
- AMD GPU: Radeon HD 4850 increased to Radeon HD 5670
- Intel GPU: HD Graphics 3000 increased to HD Graphics 5000
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, or 10 increased to Windows 10.
- Intel CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 increased to Intel Core i5-3330
- AMD CPU: AMD FX-4100 increased to AMD FX-6300
- Nvidia GPU: GTX 470 increased to GTX 750 Ti
- AMD GPU: Radeon HD 5870 increased to R7 260X
Is it only me or do you also think that the increase is pretty noticeable? It is true that the changes to draw distance, and other graphical tweaks weigh in heavy on World of Warcraft Legion.